Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Each restaurant is treated as a separate delivery and pick up order and orders across different restaurants are unable to be combined.
SELF PICK-UP SERVICE
- When you receive an email which is accepted by the restaurant, the Catering Manager will advise you the time when your items are expected to be ready for pick-up (“Target Pick-up Time”).
- Guests are required to collect your items directly from the restaurant or at lobby of California Tower. You are welcome to call the restaurant 5 minutes before pick-up time, and our Catering Manager will deliver your items to the California Tower Lobby if required. If you fail to collect your Items within 60 minutes after the designated Target Pick-up Time, the restaurant may dispose of your items and you will still be charged for the items in the event that you fail to pick-up your items from the Restaurant.
- You may cancel a Pick-up Order without charge at any time before the restaurant has started to prepare the food (a "Started Order"). If you wish to cancel a Pick-up Order before it becomes a Started Order, please contact us immediately via our Application. If the restaurant confirms the Pick-up Order was not a Started Order, we will refund your payment (excluding any discount, or Voucher that was applied to the Pick-up Order. If you cancel any Pick-up Order after it becomes a Started Order, you will be charged for the full price for the Items.
- The Catering Manager may notify you that a Pick-up Order has been cancelled at any time. You will not be charged for any Pick-up Orders cancelled by the Restaurant, and we will reimburse you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your Pick-up Order.
Direct Delivery Offer
With every order (minimum order HK$600), diners can enjoy free delivery and the following *complimentary items when they spend a minimum of:
- HK$800 and receive 1 Chef special entrée valued at up to HK$200
- HK$2,000 and receive 1 bottle of selected sake/red wine valued at up to HK$500
- HK$5,000 and receive 1 bottle of Ruinart Champagne valued at up to HK$1,250
- HK$10,000 and receive 1 bottle of Dom Pérignon Champagne valued at up to HK$2,500
- Delivery Time (the date & time chosen when you purchased online will be considered for your delivery time, unless you inform us 3 hours in advance of any changes.)
- Please place your order 2 hours prior to your desired deliver time in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Minimum order for delivery starts fromHK$800 per order per outlet.
- Free delivery is provided for the designated areas once the minimum spend level is reached.
- Minimum Order Zones:
- HKD800 minimum order areas: Central, Sheung Wan, Mid-levels, Admiralty, Sai Ying Pun, Kennedy town, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and Happy Valley or other similar areas within 6km from central)
- HKD2,000 minimum order areas: HK Parkview, Repulse bay, The Peak, Pok Fu Lam, West Kowloon or similar areas within 10 km from Central)
- HKD3,000 minimum order areas: Chai Wan, TST, Kowloon Tong, Stanley or within 15km from Central)
- Daily delivery period availability: 11:00-15:00 & 17:00-22:00
- If customer does not receive any order confirmation within 10 minutes, contact the restaurant directly to reconfirm your order.
- Aria: +852 2804 1116
- FUMI: +852 2328 3302
- Kyoto Joe: +852 2804 6800
- Tokio Joe: +852 25251889
- Porterhouse: +852 2522 6366
- Order cut off time is 60 minutes prior to delivery time closing.
- Estimated delivery time is approximately 60 to 90 minutes Delivery times may vary depending on factors not controlled by LKFDD (e.g. order quantity, distance, time of day (peak periods), weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.).
- Full payment (ordered products fee) must be settled at the time of confirmed order.
- Orders and delivery location cannot be changed or cancelled once confirmed. If the order contains Alcohol (if applicable) and the recipient is below the legal age, or fails to provide a valid proof of ID, Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments reserves the right not to deliver the order to the recipient.
- Items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- *All Complimentary items are subject to availability and Lan Kwai Fong Delivery Direct reserves the right to replace stock with an equally priced complimentary item.
- *Diners will receive a complimentary bottle of selected Saki when ordering from Fumi, Kyoto Joe or Tokio Joe. Diners will receive a complimentary bottle of selected Red Wine when ordering from Aria or Porterhouse.
- Promotional items cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions and discounts. Delivery offers and takeout discount exist individually.
- Complimentary items do not apply in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.
- Complimentary gifts are valid whilst stocks last. If advertised complimentary items are not in stock, LKFE reserves the right to replace the item with an item of the same value.
- Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments reserves the right to all final decisions.
- For any deliveries under HK$800, please use Deliveroo.
LKF CHEF KITS
The price of Chef Kit is not injunction with any discounts.
Mid-Autumn Festival Menu *HKD 200 e-coupon
- Guest will receive a HKD200 e-coupon per order.
- Guest will receive a HKD200 e-coupon if they order Mid-Autumn Festival Menu at https://delivery.lkfe.com/ on and before 27th September, 2020.
- The offer is valid for dine-in à la carte dinner on Sunday to Thursday from now until October 18, 2020.
- The offer is not valid on October 1, 2020.
- The e-coupon will be sent to guests through email. Guests are required to present the email confirmation email to our service staff prior to redeeming the offer.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotional offers or events which involve the use of package menus.
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 10% service charge (based on original price) for dine-in applies. Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Lan Kwai Fong Entertainments reserve the right to make final judgment.